My last couple of days in England were a combination of relaxation and busy times. We spent a day at Dad & Jo's house so they could do some work. It was nice to laze around for a day!
On Wednesday we made our way to London. We went to visit with Jo's Nan (grandma), and had supper with Jo's parents. It was nice to see them again. In the evening I went with Dad and Jo to see Wicked! It was my third time seeing the broadway show, and their first. I loved every second of it, just as much as the other 2 times I saw it!
On Thursday we met up with my step-brother Jesh and his girlfriend, Ariam. We drove out to Stonehenge, which was a couple hours away. I found it quite fascinating. It was so nice to spend the time with Jesh and Ariam! We went out for supper together as well, and ate at a great pizza place. They do pizza by the metre! It was delicious.
I had an uneventful trip home yesterday. As amazing as my summer was, it feels pretty great to finally be at home! Now it's time to rest, recuperate and spend time with friends and family before going back to work in a couple of weeks.
This will be the final post on this blog, since my Summer in Europe is finished! It's hard to believe it's done. Right now it feels a bit like it was a dream. I guess it kind of was! It was a dream come true! Until next time, Europe!
I enjoyed every moment reading your blog. Some sites were familiar, most were not. Glad you and your mom had such a great time. Marie F.
ReplyDelete